At UK Turbo Repair we offer a competitive turbocharger repair service for any turbocharger in need of an overhaul, we can also carry out wastegate repairs. Please contact us for a free quote.
How the Turbo Repair Service works:
- Send us your turbo via secure mail or courier.
- Upon receiving the turbo we will strip it down and proceed with inspection.
- We will then provide you with a failure analysis and a quote for the cost of repairs.
- If you are happy with the agreed price then we will proceed with the repairs.
- If you decided not to proceed with the repairs then we will arrange for the turbo to be sent back to you once postage has been paid.
HOW A TURBO WORKS
A Turbocharger is a turbine-driven forced induction device that increases an engine’s efficiency and power by forcing extra air into the combustion chamber. This improvement over a naturally aspirated engine’s output results because the turbine can force more air, and proportionately more fuel, into the combustion chamber than atmospheric pressure alone.